Posted in: Port of Spain Swingers

Hi.

ivoryebony1

Hi....we are a genuine interracial

couple and we have just relocated to Trinidad from the UK. I am Eve and my partner is Taz. I am Caribbean, Bi- curious and my partner is Caucasian, also Bi-curious. We are looking to meet like minded couples, especially if the female is Bi curious too. We would also like to meet single Bi females, so don't be shy. Although we like to swing, we are very happily married and know exactly what we both want. To save any nasty rebukes to you...NO SINGLE MALES PLEASE!!!..If we decide to meet a single man we will find you .

We only practice safe sex so if you are into bare back riding, then we are not the couple for you. We dont mean to offend, this is just our personal preference. We are only interested in same room full/soft swap as we love to watch each others excitement and pleasure.

If you are a time waster or just a pic collector, please don’t bother to contact us - we are not into wasting peoples time and are very genuine..

We are not into Anal, Pain or Ws but most other things are fine. We dont play on our first meet as we like to establish a connection before we have fun. We also require and will gladly return face pics before we meet. If you like how our profile sounds, feel free to contact us and lets connect-)

6 years ago

Having Fun as Simple as 1-2-3

Having Fun as Simple as 1-2-3
Image description
Register

Simple registration makes it fast and easy.

Image description
Find Your People

Our platform makes finding friends a snap.

Image description
Have Fun!

You are only one click away from excitement.

Get Started!

#1 Poppin' Dating Site for Swingers, Open-Minded Couples & Singles

Join For Free Now!

Community Reviews

We cherish our community and work hard to create a memorable experience that keeps them coming back for more