Posted in: New Hampshire Swingers

Any specific suggestions on what everyone would like to see me wear?

BeanBear12

Any specific suggestions on what everyone would like to see me wear? I love role-playing and have so many different super sexy laungeray and multiple School Girl's and Cheerleader and naughty nurse's, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and so many more!!! You tell me and then maybe I will post it for you??? Just typing this makes my little tiny pink tight pussy to start to get soaking wet!!! Where's my Man I need to FUCK AND SUCK NOW AND NOT LATER!!!!

6 months ago

Country1982

Fishnet but covered in body oil

6 months ago

Gregmalenda707

Absolutely

6 months ago

Gregmalenda707

See ANYTHING anyone likes? Mmmmm....

6 months ago

Gregmalenda707

Makes outfit while cleaning?

6 months ago

Tripandwet69

Wonder women

6 months ago

Gregmalenda707

Harley Quinn

6 months ago

Twistedswingers

Sexy black dress and heels

6 months ago

Twistedswingers

Also always been a fan of the naughty nurse look lol

6 months ago

BeanBear12

I'm going to the Swingers take over a complete hotel and it's completely filled with people like us and we will be at the hotel take over on Friday the 20th and then on Saturday the 21st is when the good times start everybody and they have the hotel in Meridan Connecticut and lots of folks in the LS will be there having a wild and fun time meeting so many couples and single woman and men and we both can't wait to get naughty with the right couple or the correct single woman or 2 men that are in their late 20s and are well endowed below the waste and I want my husband and the 2 single men to have there way with me and DP and make me air tight and I am just being "A Good Girl" and submissive and obedient to the 3 gentleman's needs and desires and wants and fully fulfilling our and their own fantasies. And I am bringing a sexy cheerleader and school girl and a naughty nurse and of course Harley Quinn and lots of lingerie and sexy panties and unlined bras and If I am wearing a skirt I like to go commando if everyone else knows what I mean. I love the expression that I get from a guy or girl who slides there hand up my sexy thighs and your find my little tiny eager pink and tight and my delicious SOAKING WET pussy dripping my fuck juice that just needs the right man or woman to use their tongues on my soaking wet yummy pussy that needs a skilled and determined tongue to lick up all the delicious pussy juice that tastes like honey and it just keeps pouring out from my tiny pink tight SOAKING WET eager pussy. So everyone should go to this hotel take over because it's going to be a crazy and wild adventure that is full of multiple orgasms and lots of smiles!!

6 months ago

BeanBear12

It is a private club takeover

6 months ago

Gregmalenda707

Sweetness checking to see the drive and is it all weekend long or just 1 night? Cleveland ohio is a little drive

6 months ago

BeanBear12

It's going to be a fun time and with a lot of Swingers and mainly couples and it's on the night of the 21st and it is located in Merdan Connecticut and it's a big hotel that has been completely filled with Swingers and it's going to be a very naughty and wild and lots of crazy sexual experiences with all sorts of like minded couples and single women and it's going to be epic.

6 months ago

Having Fun as Simple as 1-2-3

Having Fun as Simple as 1-2-3
Image description
Register

Simple registration makes it fast and easy.

Image description
Find Your People

Our platform makes finding friends a snap.

Image description
Have Fun!

You are only one click away from excitement.

Get Started!

#1 Poppin' Dating Site for Swingers, Open-Minded Couples & Singles

Join For Free Now!

Community Reviews

We cherish our community and work hard to create a memorable experience that keeps them coming back for more