We go fast…….

Puppypile

We go fast…….very fast. New car.

9 months ago

Jaspercounty50

Nice Tesla

9 months ago

Puppypile

The Tesla drives very nice. Incredibly fast. Instant power. 425hp. We bought the long range dual motor. 330 miles per charge. It’s actually a computer on wheels.

9 months ago

Passion2015

How long to charge, and how much to replace the battery?

9 months ago

Puppypile

The battery has a warranty of 8 years or 120k miles. It can charge 0 to 80% in 15 minutes. It’s 425hp. Instant torque. In my experience of owning electric cars for over twenty years, the battery pack lasts decades. My Honda Insights battery still works after 22 years! Our Chevy Volt has no problems and has saved us over 10k in gasoline costs. Our Volt we have had for over six years now. Amazing car!

9 months ago

Puppypile

No, more like the replacement cost of an ice engine.

9 months ago

Puppypile

But you don’t replace the whole battery, only the defective cells…….

9 months ago

Puppypile

The batteries won’t go, thanks for the positive vibes though……

9 months ago

Puppypile

Also, you must of missed the part where I said there is an 8 year warranty on the battery.

9 months ago

Puppypile

For me, it’s incredibly fast and responsive. Very long range on one charge. Lydia says it’s the sexiest thing on four wheels…….and it dances.

9 months ago

Passion2015

Maybe we will get a electric pickup in the future 🤗

9 months ago

Puppypile

The batteries are progressing at a good pace. Lots of new trucks coming out soon. We’ve had amazing luck with our Chevy Volt, not one problem in six years. The battery is as new.

9 months ago

tinrob

Well tou shouldn't have to worry about the Tesla, I believe they can go 250.000 to 500.000 miles , witch is about 23 to 27 years, just to let you no I hope I wasn't being rude, they are very nice cars, and that's a beauty. I know that the 5 series has one that has 939.000 miles in the UK.

9 months ago

Passion2015

Humm.. now if only they could come up with the energizer bunny for couples.. we’ve been looking

9 months ago

Puppypile

Had much luck?

9 months ago

Passion2015

Not on here, but honestly we only seek couples and aren’t into group play and definitely not into lone guys🤣. They need to find their own candy

9 months ago

Passion2015

How about you?

9 months ago

Puppypile

We have had some luck in the past. Nowadays all we get is liked photos………lol

9 months ago

tinrob

We have met some good people from this site but far and fee between, we see mostly picture collector's.

9 months ago

Passion2015

Same here, at least on this site. Say we are within one charge for the driving range of your new car, lol!

9 months ago

Puppypile

Oh, we like that!

9 months ago

Puppypile

Maybe we should talk more

9 months ago

Passion2015

Yes, we ALL are FUN

9 months ago

R4u2nite

I like the color

5 months ago

Having Fun as Simple as 1-2-3

Having Fun as Simple as 1-2-3
Image description
Register

Simple registration makes it fast and easy.

Image description
Find Your People

Our platform makes finding friends a snap.

Image description
Have Fun!

You are only one click away from excitement.

Get Started!

#1 Poppin' Dating Site for Swingers, Open-Minded Couples & Singles

Join For Free Now!

Community Reviews

We cherish our community and work hard to create a memorable experience that keeps them coming back for more