Posted in: Florida Swingers

Laying by the pool , downtown Sarasota any fun couples or bi males want to join us

bluesky66

Laying by the pool , downtown Sarasota any fun couples or bi males want to join us


Reply

1 week ago

3rdin4fun

If I was in Sarasota, yes I would join


Reply

1 week ago

Wallker45

Yes please


Reply

1 week ago

newadventures2

Damn, seeing at 1am doesn't do any of us any good. I'm a prof, gl, masc, fun loving bi male that loves joing couples. Always there for her pleasure and I love it when that pleasure includes my satisfying/being satisfied by hubby. And love giving her double the pleasure together.


Reply

1 week ago

bluesky66

Face and body picture and maybe we could meet this week we are free almost anytime


Reply

1 week ago

mrexcitement

Damn, just two hours away. Your wife is hot, but unfortunately I am not bi.


Reply

1 week ago

bluesky66

I wasn’t until I tried it lol seriously you don’t know what you’re missing


Reply

1 week ago

mrexcitement

Ok. Explain.


Reply

1 week ago

bluesky66

Having another guy and his wife take turns sucking your cock is unbelievably hot ,,my wife would ride you while sucking my cock , I’m not gay , but the majority of men are to macho to even try it believe me it’s the best it beats just being with a woman by miles, I’m not into fucking a guy up the ass but I have let two guys fuck me while Michelle sucked my cock and I’ve never cum so hard in my life


Reply

1 week ago

Having Fun as Simple as 1-2-3

Having Fun as Simple as 1-2-3
Image description
Register

Simple registration makes it fast and easy.

Image description
Find Your People

Our platform makes finding friends a snap.

Image description
Have Fun!

You are only one click away from excitement.

Get Started!

#1 Poppin' Dating Site for Swingers, Open-Minded Couples & Singles

Join For Free Now!

Community Reviews

We cherish our community and work hard to create a memorable experience that keeps them coming back for more