Posted in: New Hampshire Swingers

NH Hotwife thinking about what to do after work tonight

USMCCpl96

NH Hotwife thinking about what to do after work tonight






Reply

4 days ago

Bags9

I know what I'd be doing. If I next door to you, I would be knocking on your door after work


Reply

4 days ago

Jasondover4

Come to Dover I’m sure I could think of a few things to do then send you home full in the morning


Reply

4 days ago

PiKeL79

Pleasing u sounds right


Reply

4 days ago

Brad545

I don't dare say


Reply

4 days ago

thicnstic

I'd have to say ME


Reply

4 days ago

USMCCpl96

Hubby would be happy the dog on the other hand would not be


Reply

4 days ago

USMCCpl96

lol, not when i get out at 2130, its a long enough drive home


Reply

4 days ago

USMCCpl96

yes it does


Reply

4 days ago

USMCCpl96

oh, could be interesting


Reply

4 days ago

USMCCpl96

thats a hike


Reply

4 days ago

USMCCpl96

i dont know where, i was just thinking about it, then i remembered i was working until 2130


Reply

4 days ago

thicnstic

Well I'm sure your husband would say your worth the trip


Reply

3 days ago

Having Fun as Simple as 1-2-3

Having Fun as Simple as 1-2-3
Image description
Register

Simple registration makes it fast and easy.

Image description
Find Your People

Our platform makes finding friends a snap.

Image description
Have Fun!

You are only one click away from excitement.

Get Started!

#1 Poppin' Dating Site for Swingers, Open-Minded Couples & Singles

Join For Free Now!

Community Reviews

We cherish our community and work hard to create a memorable experience that keeps them coming back for more